March 4, 2013

Top 10 Pink Nail Polishes (& February Must-Reads)

Question of the month from Kristen: Inspired by Valentine's Day... what are your favourite pink items?

I love the colour pink (it speaks to my girly-girl tendencies), but I don't actually own that many pink items. The exception, of course, being my makeup and nail polish collections!

For this month's post, I thought it might be fun to share my top 10 pink nail polishes. It was hard narrowing it down to just 10, but I think I managed to get a good spectrum of shades in.

Clockwise from top left [links to swatch posts where possible]: Deborah Lippmann Sarah Smile, OPI Bubble Bath, MAC Snob, Lise Watier Power Punch, Illamasqua Loella, Essie Plumberry, China Glaze Strawberry Fields, OPI A-Rose At Dawn... Broke By Noon, OPI Japanese Rose Garden, Essie Pink Parka


P.S. Don't forget to check out the other girls' answers to this question and their must-reads for the month of February.

16 comments:

  1. I agree! I have so many pink nail polishes, it would be difficult to narrow them down! We actually have some of the same shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing about others' favorite polish colors. I like the Opi and the Lippman color - adding them to my beauty list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are such classics - and perfect for work!

      Delete
  3. ohh these all look so pretty!!!

    www.michellemariemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually not a girly-girl or a fan of pink but Essie's Pink Parka looks gorgeous

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my absolute favourites of the bunch! The neon pink is so fun.

      Delete
  5. Nice blog just discovered! <3
    Lovely these hues of pink for nails!

    kisses from Italy
    http://alicestylediary.com/
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will check out your monthly must have list!!

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pinks look like so much fun!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh thanks for the pink nail polish recommendations!!! perfect for spring :D would totally try the poi and essie ones!! (they're easier to get a hold of here in my city. hahaha!)


    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always find myself buying pink nail polish! I own more than I can count!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the illamasqua one and the bright essie one, great collection!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh la la...ADORE all of the pink nail polishes!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  12. Essie pink parka is such a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.