July 28, 2013

DKNY Be Delicious Heart London

DKNY Be Delicious Heart London is part of a limited edition collection called DKNY Be Delicious Hearts The World, which was released last summer and builds on DKNY's best-selling Be Delicious perfume. The other three fragrances in the collection were inspired by the cities of New York, Paris, and Rio de Janeiro.

I've always liked the original Be Delicious scent but when I received this bottle to try out I was surprised to find that it actually does bring back many wonderful memories of London (see photos from my vacation there a few years ago).


Inspired by the spirit of the city, as well as the English countryside, the "pink bottle" features landmarks such as the River Thames, Trafalgar Square, and Cotswolds. The scent inside is light, fresh, and very floral.

Top notes: green apple, hyacinth
Middle notes: black currant bud, honeysuckle, English roses
Base notes: vetiver, amber

While the rose notes are pleasant and not overly cloying, I must admit that this isn't a perfume I would wear everyday as I'm not a huge fan of florals. However, I definitely plan on spritzing this on when the mood strikes - especially when I'm feeling a little nostalgic.

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could smell this perfume right now! Haha but it sounds lovely! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!!

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a massive fan of the original scent so maybe I should try this one if it's more floral. I love the landmarks on the bottle.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh this is so cool!!! i loveeee love dkny apple scents makes me feel so happy and girly! so cool they made a london one!! very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds lovely! I really like the original scent as well, but this sounds right up my alley too :)

    And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier- so much appreciated! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 29, 2013

    Sounds like a perfect every day perfume! I have used the green one for quite some time, I'd love to try this one!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh green apple! I must check out this scent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i love a flora scent - i think this'd be right up my street!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.