August 8, 2013

Cat Face Sweater

My approach to casual style this summer can be characterized by basic pairings of tank tops, shorts, and comfy shoes - plus the occasional sweater, like this Cat Face Sweatshirt from Skip N' Whistle, for cool nights spent outside. These kinds of quirky pieces always get my attention (you may recall my similar lion face t-shirt). Besides, I've always wanted a cat but can't even be in the same room as one due to my awful allergies... I guess this sweatshirt brings out the wannabe cat lady in me!

Tanktops (both): TNA (Aritzia) / Sweatshirt: Skip N' Whistle (c/o)
Shorts: 7 For All Mankind (DIY cut-offs) / Shoes: Converse (c/o) (here)
Fedora: Urban Outfitters (similar)

12 comments:

  1. The sweater is so cute! <3 lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those shorts!!! Oh, and the sweater is cute too :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love how simple it is and the cat sweater adds a fun twist! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tank and shorts combo is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! The sweater really makes it stand out!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitties would just blend right in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute sweater - your summer style is perfect, the epitome of casual chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWw what a cute sweatshirt!! I looks super comfy and reminds me of a pet cat I use to have :) You look great in shorts too!
    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute sweater!!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.