August 6, 2013

Top 10 Lip Products (& July Must-Reads)

Question of the month from Mehreen: What are your top 10 lip products?

As a lip product junkie, it was hard narrowing it down to just 10 - never mind the fact that my favourites tend to change with the season or new product releases. However, here's what I'm loving at the moment...


LIPSTICKS
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Mademoiselle (worn here)
Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge Lipstick in PK-3 (worn here)
MAC Lipstick in Shy Girl (worn here)
MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt (worn here)
MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau (worn here)
Annabelle TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon in Mai Tai (worn here)


LIPGLOSSES
NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie (worn here)
Lise Watier Gloss Bollywood (worn here)

LIP BALMS
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rosé
Smith's Rosebud Salve


P.S. Don't forget to see the other girls' picks and their must-read posts for the month of July!

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love that bright pink and coral lipstick! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun? I especially love bright colours like that in the summer!

      Delete
  2. We do have similar picks! I love shy girl. It's such a pretty peachy nude that doesn't wash me out. I also love NYX butter glosses! I keep going to ulta to see if I can buy maple blondie but it's never in stock. Hopefully I get my hands on it one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shy Girl is probably my absolute favourite lipstick of the bunch... something about that gorgeous peach! Hope you get your hands on Maple Blondie soon :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a bright lipstick junkie! They NYX Butter gloss sounds so interesting..

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh Sugar is the best! I included it in my top 10 too :)
    I want to try that NYX gloss, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally attracted to the MAC Pink Nouveau!
    So pretty and feminine!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I owned so many nice lip product :) i only own 1 MAC lipstick :( xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've fallen for the hype of MAC lipsticks. I didn't see the point in having so many, but now my wish list is down to the ground! haha That Chanel lipstick looks sooo pretty, but I'm always scared of investing in one, getting home and realizing I don't like it all that much? Nightmare! Great post, by the way, I love finding out what products other bloggers as crazy about! Just started following your blog on GFC and Bloglovin! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the Vegas Volt shade, and Smith's Rosebud salve is gorgeous!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    This is a great post, the Mac Vegas Volt is a gorgeous colour, I'm going to have to ass a MAC lipstick to my collection very soon.

    Jade Rebecca x


    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shades! Check out my blog if you have a chance. www.denisechavez.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shades...i litterally have almost every one you mentioned lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. gotta say i like your lipstick collection :) would love to see the other lipstick colors that didnt make the cut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.