September 15, 2013

mark. 10th Birthday Beauty Collection

To celebrate its 10th anniversary this month, mark. has introduced the new limited edition 10th Birthday Beauty Collection which allows us to share in a bit of that glorious "birthday glow." Fitting, as my own birthday was this past Thursday (happy birthday to me)!


The star of the collection is probably the mark. The Day 10 Year Anniversary Eye Palette ($18 CAD). The shadows are oddly creamy in texture which makes them a little hard to work with. Because of the formula, I find they apply best with fingers instead of brushes (the included sponge applicator proved useless for me). The shades have a soft, pearlized finish and are fairly sheer except for the left-most shadow, a rich and shimmery brown, that I really like.

The Wonder Glow Blush & Glow ($18 CAD) is an ultra-fine powder that adds some nice highlight to the face. mark. says this product can be worn as an all-over luminizer but I personally think it works nicer as a blush.

Lastly, there are the Wonder Gloss Lip Shine lipglosses ($12 CAD) which come in three shades: Nude Shine, Peach Shine, and Pink Shine. I am not much of a lipgloss person but these are really nice. They aren't sticky, are super shiny, and even smell like birthday cake! Unfortunately Nude Shine and Peach Shine are basically undetectable on my pigmented lips so I have been using Pink Shine (worn below) the most.


The mark. 10th Birthday Beauty Collection is available through AVON/mark. Independent Sales Representatives, 1-800-265-AVON, or online.

12 comments:

  1. Very soft and feminine! So easy to use! looks great on you :)

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors!
    following you now :)

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lip colors are so pretty! I have never purchased any Mark products but these just my get me to start!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried my first mark. product earlier this year even though I've known about the brand for ages and I was not disappointed!

      Delete
  4. That palette looks amazing!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never actually heard of this brand, but that palette looks awesome! And Happy Belated Birthday!! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://youtube.com/fernandag18/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you!! =D Great makeup collection. I love the color palette!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post! I love your make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post! thanks for sharing. Also, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch. Have a great day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love like every mark product and I am torn between buying online, finding a rep or becoming one myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should become a rep! Then we will have access to all the pretty things ALL the time!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.