November 7, 2013

Shopaholic Tag (& October Must-Reads)

Question of the month: Lots of questions because it's the SHOPAHOLIC TAG!!!


1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes, definitely!

2. How would you classify your style? 
"Downtown chic." I've actually blogged about this before and I'd say it's still the same.

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? 
Aritzia.

4. Where do you find the best deals? 
Joe Fresh and Old Navy are really inexpensive and often have cute pieces.

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for? 
I'll splurge for most designers if there's a piece I really love (and can afford!). However, you can't go wrong with Chanel.

6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit? 
Leggings and a tanktop (with  layers on top). If there's a long line for the fitting room I usually just try clothes on over them.

7. What is your guilty pleasure (aside from make up)? 
Does that mean nail polish doesn't count? If so, then tea. I am constantly buying new teas to try.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
A nice wool coat.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style? 
Leather.

10. What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
I don't follow a lot of trends though I was obsessed with bell-bottoms when they were popular in the late 90s. I would raid my grandmother's basement for pairs that my mom and aunts used to wear when they were young.

11. Who is your fashion icon? 
I always say Rachel Bilson or Olivia Palermo but lately I have been loving a lot of Jessica Alba's looks as well.

11 comments:

  1. Seems to me we need to have more conversations about nail polish and tea (aka our mutual weaknesses) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!!! lololol i do that too when i go shopping i dress in leggings and a long tank and just try things on by the rack!! puhahah i thought i was the only one tehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I forgot about Rachel Bilson! I love her as well :) I love that you try things on over your clothes sometimes! I do that too, and always get odd looks lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odd looks are so unwarranted! You're saving time! :p

      Delete
  4. What a treat! Thank you for sharing all this lovely!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same go-to shopping outfit, comfy and easy to try stuff on over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic you chose - so adorable...you look ready to shop some more LOL!
    It's funny that you love buying teas - my sis and I got sucked into Teavana and ended up spending an obscene amount on teas (even after resisting their attempts to sell us 'a special storage container' and 'a special teaspoon to measure your teas') but when I got home and brewed my tea...I realized I did NOT really enjoy them.

    However - I'm currently crazy for President's Choice Rooiboos Earl Grey Tea...am sipping some right now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel Bilson has amazing style! I love her, Jessica Alba, and Nicole Richie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah...nail polish is definitely my weakness and rooibos tea for me! I have SOOO many packs at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.