November 13, 2013

Cold Weather Intolerance

Despite these misleading pictures (which were taken in Yaletown), I am actually in my hometown of Toronto right now. I flew in for my friends' wedding and have been having a blast catching up with my friends and family. I've also come to realize, however, that while I am an east coast girl at heart, my west coast side has definitely taken over... especially when it comes to cold weather tolerance! See this outfit? Totally wouldn't be able to pull this off here without a coat. My new sweater from SheLikes would have to be hidden under layers of clothing and you wouldn't be able to see my favorite feature - the faux leather sleeves. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love leather.

Sweater: SheLikes (c/o) / Pants: Paige (similar) / Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs (here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (here) / Hat: Club Monaco (here) / Scarf: Wilfred (Aritzia)

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having a good time in Toronto! Can't wait to see the outfit you wore to the wedding! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful styling Alison! I love the hat and scarf. Very chic and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect fall outfit :) Enjoy your time on the east coast!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely hat and scarf!

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous! Love that scarf. Enjoy your girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness! So pretty!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You look amazing and i love your hair!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: http://spiked-soul.blogspot.com/ :)
    Have a nice day!

    Elwira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so nice! Love the colours and the hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your oversized scarf! Perfect for fall. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything about this is amazing!

    Jodie Marie
    à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome blog!! new follower, follow me?
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the brick building!!
    And you look great in the hat and scarf!


    <3Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely scarf and the hat is cool too, I wish I could look that good in a hat :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your hat, I really need to get one for winter!! It really add to the outfit!!

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm definitely a warm weather girl too! West coast all the way;)! Love the hat and olive skinny jeans! Great sweater too....the leather sleeves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always do casual chic so perfectly. You have the best basics in your wardrobe. :)

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ (Esquire)
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great hat! I like the colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love that hat... I need to find one like that! It looks so versatile and stylish :]
    Beautiful casual outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hats like this have become my "thing" this season for some reason... don't know why I didn't wear them before!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.