April 16, 2014

Radiant Orchid

When Pantone announced that its new Colour of the Year was Radiant Orchid, my immediate thought was: "Yay, my purple skinnies are still on trend!" They are among the very few bright pieces in my wardrobe full of neutrals (this cobalt Three Floor dress and this BB Dakota coat are others) and just don't get as much love as they should. But they really are perfect for Spring!

Blouse: Central Park West / Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (similar) / Trench: Talula Babaton (Aritzia)
Booties: Report (in brown or similar) / Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs (here)
Ring: Wantable (c/o) / Nails: MAC Saint Germain (here)

11 comments:

  1. Love the skinnies on you! Beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade! Definitely on point for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in that color! And I love how you paired it with the printed top and trench!! so cute :)

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!! Those pants are amazing!!!

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful backdrop! Love those radiant orchid skinnies! Perfect way to style the color of the year! Have a great Easter weekend girlie:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely agree. I think I always need a bit to warm up to the new "color of the year" but I always end up loving it.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree though I think this is one of my favourite colours of the year so far.

      Delete
  7. Yayy for purple skinnies! I love that your nails were a bright pink too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this is about as much colour as I'm willing to go!

      Delete
  8. Ooooh, great color! I especially love them with those booties!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.