June 24, 2014

Simply Summer

Last week was jam-packed with events, including the London Drugs #LDBeauty Preview, a nail art tutorial with Rita Remark of Essie, a picnic with Almay, and live reviewing products at the ChickAdvisor ShowCase. I also saw Aaron Carter in concert for the second time (because, you know, reliving my pre-teen years is always fun). I'm now finally getting a bit of a reprieve from the craziness - just in time for the official start of summer! This also means I've been embracing some pretty simple dressing... a comfy black dress (with some peekaboo action) and sandals are A+ in my books.

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for real-time updates of everything I'm getting up to!

Dress: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) / Sandals: French Connection (here)
Bracelet: Zara (similar) / Sunglasses: Michael Kors (c/o) (similar)

9 comments:

  1. love the casual basic black look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wilfred Free dresses! You look great!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy but amazing week! An Aaron Carter concert would be so fun! I love the little opening in the back of your dress!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 03, 2014

    I have that Wilfred Free dress as well, and I love that it's reversible! Too for the price of one. You're making me seriously regret not getting the black one..

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is STUNNING on you! x

    Ali | Lilac Lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.