September 22, 2014

Proenza Schouler PS11

If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that Proenza Schouler's PS11 handbag has been on my wishlist for ages. In fact, I have even mentioned that my intention was to purchase it sometime this year. Well, I finally hit the checkout button a few weeks ago as a birthday present to myself. Let's all say "welcome" to my new PS11 Classic in Black... I'm in love!!

Tee: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Leggings: TNA (Aritzia) / Plaid Shirt: TNA (Aritzia)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (here) / Booties: Topshop (similar)
Sunglasses: Kensington Market (similar)

7 comments:

  1. SO jealous! I need that bag in my life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good with the 90s outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was looking into this bag recently! Super cute!!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new bag. Love the shape of the PS11!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous little bag! You must be so happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow congrats on finally making the purchase!! Looks super elegant and expensive. I recently got a new bag too but no where as expensive as this haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great purchase! Love this bag!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.