October 14, 2014

Wishlist: ShopBop Sale

Shopbop's Friends and Family Sale event is back, which means it's the perfect time to cross some items off your wishlist! Enter discount code FAMILY25 at checkout to enjoy 25% off storewide between October 14th -16th with some brand exclusions (for guys, the sale is on at East Dane too).

Here's what I'm currently lusting over:


1. Leather Tote. My Longchamp has been my go-to work tote for years but sometimes I want to mix things up a little when carrying files and papers to and from the office. This Madewell Transport Tote is such a classic bag and the tan shade is perfect for Fall.

2. Leather Moto Jacket. I already have an awesome leather jacket but lately the moto style has also been calling my name. I especially love this Madewell Perfect Moto Jacket with its all black hardware.

3. Slouchy Beanie. One of my favourite things about cooler weather are the fun accessories, hats included. Shopbop has a ton of great options like this one from 1717 Olive and this one from Hat Attack.

4. Pointy Toe Oxfords. These Rachel Zoe Raven Cap Toe Oxfords are at the top of my wishlist right now (love the silver detailing), with these Matt Bernson Darby Oxfords a close second.

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.