October 15, 2014

Dynamite Style

In celebration of its 30th anniversary Dynamite has undergone a significant makeover, which I learned about a few weeks ago when I was invited to come in and check out the new look. Along with the posh store redesign, Dynamite has also updated its clothing offerings to cater to a more modern, elevated style --  while still keeping the same affordable price point as before.

I absolutely love the brand's new direction and found a ton of pieces I've been lusting after. The Fall 2014 collection, in particular, is full of amazing knitwear... like this sweater coat that I just couldn't leave without. While the pattern is similar to this other (favourite) sweater, I've been loving this as an outerwear piece. Aren't the faux leather accents fab?

Sweater Coat: Dynamite / Tank: TNA (Aritzia) / Jeans: Paige Denim (here)
Booties: Report (similar) / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (here)
Earrings: Etsy (similar)

9 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!! How are you liking your 360 stud earrings? I wear mine all the time and love them!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with them! I kind of want to get them in a different colour... maybe silver.

      Delete
  2. fine look ;-))

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sweater! I'm really loving that style and shape. It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'll have to check out Dynamite soon!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your coat!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new direction is such a good change! I've noticed lately that they look more trendy. That sweater coat is really cool on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wide collar!

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coat, it looks fantastic on you!

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.