November 27, 2014

(Burrard Street) Bridging It

I am being such a creature of habit these days: sweaters layered over shirts (or in this case a shirt dress) and sunnies (when it's not raining, of course). Speaking of sunglasses, I was recently sent this fabulous pair of Ray Ban Oversized Clubmasters from SmartBuyGlasses. I have an obvious Ray Ban addiction (I also own the flash aviators and New Wayfarers) so when I saw the huge selection on SmartBuyGlasses, I was hooked. The company also offers fast shipping, and when they say "fast" they really mean it. My sunglasses arrived in only a few days and even came with a complimentary travel cleaning kit.

If you're in the market for new designer sunglasses or prescription glasses, I highly recommend SmartBuyGlasses. They'd also make great presents for the upcoming holiday season! Check out the Christmas Gift Guide, which makes it easy to shop for those on your list thanks to a number of curated themes. Alternatively, at least for me personally, a gift card is always appreciated.

Shirt Dress: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) / Sweater: T. Babaton (Aritzia)
Jeans: PAIGE (lighter wash) / Coat: Community (Aritzia)
Booties: Rachel Comey (here and in black) / Bag: Mulberry (here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (c/o SmartBuyGlasses)

5 comments:

  1. awesome ;]

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!
    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag and sunglasses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sunglasses! I love Ray Bans too!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of Ray Bans from SmartBuyGlasses and love them! I really want the style you're wear too! Cute outfit!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.