November 10, 2014

Fall Accessorizing

I know it's the most cliché thing ever for a fashion blogger to say but I love Fall outfits. Last year I shared some of my Fall staples and while those are still going strong, this year I've really been embracing accessories too -- from a giant & cozy blanket scarf to a cognac leather tote (which you might recognize was on my recent ShopBop wishlist).

For chilly but sunny days, sunglasses are also a huge must. I have especially been loving this pair from Polette, a super affordable French eyewear company (read about their concept and history). Not only are the frames on-trend, but they are made of metal which means they are basically indestructible. Be sure to check out the Polette website for a huge selection of prescription glasses and sunglasses, plus their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more eyewear fun!

Sweater: Forever 21 (similar and similar) / Pants: Babaton (Aritzia)
Tote: Madewell (here and different colours) / Blanket Scarf: Wilfred (Aritzia)
Booties: Rachel Comey (here) / Sunglasses: Polette (c/o)



12 comments:

  1. Love your sunglasses!

    -Gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cape and the bag

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the entire outfit, especially the sunglasses and cape! Fall is definitely my favorite to dress for. :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love fall outfits as well! autumn give you the opportunity to layer things and still don't have to deal with freezing cold weather that limits your choices!

    Love the way you styled the look and the glasses are amaaazing!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf! I've been thinking about getting one too! :)

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of getting that tote Alison! What's your take on it? Worth it? Thank you in advance ;) You look beautiful btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noelle! As for the Transport Tote -- I love it! I usually don't like bags that are just open (no zippers, closures, etc.) but I'm finding this tote surprisingly versatile, especially for work. I can fit in binders and files along with all the other millions of things I might need to carry.The leather is also really nice except that it makes the handles feel a little sharp-edged, if that makes sense. Not a dealbreaker for me though. I got it 25% off at the ShopBop sale which definitely made it worth it.

      Delete
  7. Love that blanket scarf, it looks so warm and snug to wrap around you in Autumn! x

    Kathryn from This Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're stunning with that outfit, I also love that shades.. I'd like to mimic your outfits Miss Aliosn♥

    xx Cloud
    diy spa treatments

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your fall style, it looks right on key with the season!! Great choices :) I've shared some rules on accessorizing right, you can take a look here: http://magazine.wwwowww.me/rules-accessorizing/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.