November 17, 2014

Greyed Out

If you follow me on Instagram (if you don't, what are you waiting for?), you may have already gotten a sneak peek of this outfit which has been on major repeat this season. As someone who rarely wears colour, black and white are always my go-tos but I've been injecting quite a bit of grey in lately as well. You can't go wrong with matte grey nails either, and I highly recommend this combination of American Apparel Factory Grey and Essie Matte About You Top Coat if you want to get the same look.

Shirt: Talula (Aritzia) / Sweater: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Pants: Babaton (Aritzia)
Booties: Sam  Edelman (all black and suede) / Hat: Holt Renfrew (similar)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (here)


10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, simple yet chic!

    www.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey as well! Or is it gray? I never know! You look adorable in the first picture. I also am admiring your nails - that shade is perfect! I've been wearing grey a ton on my nails too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think it's an American versus Canadian thing! We typically follow UK spellings and they use "grey" as opposed to "gray" :P

      Delete
  3. Love the gray nails!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants and your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Grey, black and white are my favourite colours to wear as they always look so chic :) love those trousers and your jumper is to die for! x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am officially addicted to ur ootd !! xoxo
    Stay fabulous sweetie ,,, kisses

    N@NY , followed u with Bloglovin ,,


    New post is up sharing random snaps of my life !!


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't figure out how to comment on your latest gift guide post! Anyways, I was going to say I need that iPhone case in my life:))! Love this outfit Alison! The light layering is perfection and the hat looks fabulous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I had an iPhone 6 because it's so cute!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.