December 4, 2014

Fresh Sugar Legends

For all my fellow lip product junkies out there, can I just say that you need the Fresh Sugar Legends set? Like, right now. With a shade for every day of the week, it's a great way to try out Fresh's signature lip treatments without investing in the full-size versions first (if you received the 2012 Sephora birthday gift, these minis are the exact same size: 2.2 g). I have been dying to try some of the other shades myself, so it was a lucky coincidence when this showed up in my mailbox a few weeks ago.


If you've never tried the Sugar lip treatments before, they are noticeably different from your typical lip balm. The formula, which contains SPF 15, is super moisturizing (an almost "slippy" texture) and feels very comfortable on the lips. Because of this, you do have to be careful with the product since it's prone to melting or getting smushed if your application is too vigorous.

The Sugar Legends set contains seven of Fresh's tinted lip treatments: Sugar Petal (pink blossom), Sugar Tulip (sheer hot pink), Sugar Rosé (sheer rose), Sugar Honey (warm nude), Sugar Cherry (sheer sunny red), Sugar Passion (vibrant yet sheer rouge), and Sugar Berry (flirty berry). Each shade applies sheer but can be layered for a more opaque colour.


If you can get your hands on this (I know a lot of Sephoras have been selling out), don't hesitate! It's a $93 value for only $65 CAD and would make the perfect gift for either yourself or a friend.

8 comments:

  1. so cute!! = ] ]
    kisses from Poland ; *
    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is so pretty! The colors look amazing! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great deal! I've tried almost all of these shades and they are all gorgeous! I think my favorite will always be rose. It's such a nice shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a classic! I have really been loving Tulip - it's such a great pink!

      Delete
  4. What a great deal!! I love these shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try Fresh, but I can't get over the prices! $65 for lip balm?! *faint*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I know... they are kind of expensive but they're not your average lipbalm! (Or at least that's why I tell myself to justify the prices)

      Delete
  6. I love these lips balms. The honey is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.