December 22, 2014

Velvet Kimono (& New Blonder Hair)

I debuted my new hair on Instagram a few weeks ago and it's finally making its appearance on the blog (I had a backlog of pictures to post first). I am loving the lighter and more ashy balayage and will hopefully make it to white blonde on my next salon visit! Also super obsessed with this long velvet kimono. Long time readers know what a huge fan of I am of kimonos and wraps (see just a few examples here, here, and  here) so this one kind of had to come home with me.

Velvet Kimono: Zara (here) / Silk Tank: Club Monaco (here)
Pants: Babaton (Aritzia) / Booties: Topshop (similar)
Purse: Proenza Schouler (here)


9 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your hair Alison! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your hair! cute purse too :)

    xo

    http://www.plumprettysugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair but that bag *swoooooon* is just awesome (good for you for getting it! WOOHOO!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was well worth it... it's become one of my most-used bags! Should have gotten it sooner!

      Delete
  4. that kimono is so pretty! is it quite light or on the thicker side?? i want to see if i can get away with wearing it in the winter, haha x

    // Effervescence //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely on the thicker side. All the black parts are velvet but the floral pattern/design is more sheer material. I think it's perfect for winter!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.