January 29, 2015

Alexander Wang Kori Oxfords

The Kori Oxfords (here, here, and here) are a staple shoe released by Alexander Wang every year which is why it's taken me this long to purchase them (I have always liked them but figured I could get them anytime). Of course, it seems to be the rule that only when you do decide to "pull the trigger" on an item does it suddenly become impossible to find them anywhere! The past few months have consisted of me desperately trying to hunt down these shoes in my size locally, online, and even on my Seattle trip but to no avail. Happy to say they are now finally in my possession... these boots could not be more "Alison."



8 comments:

  1. awesome.. ; ]]


    new post



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! I can't be without Chelsea boots in Autumn and Spring xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shoes and the detail on the heel is incredible!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, these boots are cute!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the 'floating' heel. Can't wait to see some outfit photo with these babies!

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there will be a lot I'm sure! I've been wearing them almost everyday since I got them!

      Delete
  6. ohmygosh, love these! i lived in my black booties this past winter, but they were little cheapie ones. i think i want to invest in something like this next year! xx

    Natalie / Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.