January 26, 2015

OMG Nail Strips: Rainy Day Umbrella Nails

A while ago, I was contacted by OMG Nail Strips to see if I wanted to try out some of their nail strips and since then have been waiting for the perfect time to use this fun Rain Storm design. Living in "Raincouver" I knew it wouldn't be too long so when the Pineapple Express storm hit the west coast over the weekend, it was nail art time!


The nail strips come in two designs (as seen above with AVON Gel Finish Polish in Royal Vendetta on my index finger and pinky) and were incredibly easy to apply (see instruction video). The quality on these was spectacular. There were no jagged edges when filing off the excess and they adhered to my nails well with no bubbling. I did find the strips to be larger than normal but I guess that's good because there will be a greater likelihood of fitting more nails, plus you can always trim them down to size.

At $7.99 for 14 strips, they are not exactly cheap but if you use them as accent nails you can really make the pack last. Besides, the umbrella design is so cute and I've gotten tons of compliments on my nails already. While the umbrella design could probably be freehanded with some time and patience, getting a mani like this done so quickly is well worth it.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my god, your nails are adorable :) Love this!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these! Perfect for this time of year :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! x

    http://lauratalksout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those umbrellas! So cute <3
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful manicure :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These nail wraps are so quirky and cute! I definitely need to get my hands on them - very appropriate for the current weather in London at the moment xD

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Great post and very nice blog!
    I'm following your blog. Can you follow me back, please? Thank you so much! :)
    Bisous,
    www.pequenomuffin.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.