February 14, 2015

Arbonne Lipstick in Strawberry

Since today is Valentine's Day and I didn't have time for a themed manicure this year (some previous examples here and here), I thought I'd share an equally as appropriate red lippie instead: Arbonne Lipstick in Strawberry (#7879).


I have heard good things about Arbonne from friends who use their skincare products but this lipstick sent to me by their PR has been my first introduction to the brand. I like the slim matte black packaging a lot, since it looks quite sleek in the tube.

Made with wild mango butter, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, pomegranate extract, the formula is hydrating and smooth with a shiny finish. I would recommend a lip liner for a crisp line (I am not wearing one in my swatch below), though I should note that Arbonne does claim the product is feather resistant.


At $31 CAD, this product is not cheap but is a good option if you're looking for a blue-based red that is easy-to-wear yet bold at the same time. I personally rarely wear red lipstick, and when I do, I prefer a more matte look. Thankfully Arbonne also has thirteen other shades to choose from!

5 comments:

  1. nice.. ;DD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh I've not heard of Arbonne before but this looks like such a pretty shade! Red lipsticks are my personal fave :) x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade! I've never heard of Arbonne before but this lipstick sounds lovely.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the lipstick is so shiny! Although that is getting up there in the price range!
    Happy Vday!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.