February 25, 2015

East Meets West

Despite the fact that it's only February, the cherry blossoms are already blooming here in Vancouver... we sure have been lucky this winter! Of course, I've been pulling out my "Japanese pajama/pseudo-Western shirt" (what my friends have so kindly dubbed it, haha). Style-wise, it's a bit different from my usual look, but anyone who knows me knows that clothes that look like pajamas are kind of my jam (example).

Shirt: Maison Scotch / Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (here)
Booties: Sam Edelman (here) / Bag: Proenza Schouler (here)


9 comments:

  1. You look fantastic dear! :)
    Love your boots! ;)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny Alison! I love clothes that feel so much like pajamas you can almost sleep in them haha! The western style shirt with the white jeans and booties is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt, looks so pretty!! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paired the western shirt with booties and white jeans!!!

    XO,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look and pictures! Gorgeous blouse! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I am weird, but I don't think it your outfit looks like a pyjama. I think it is really nice outfit :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh cherry blossoms already!! I miss Vancouver!! We are dealing with 3+ feet of snow on the ground still :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.