May 3, 2015

All About the Accessories

While I obviously have a thing for designer handbags and shoes, I don't tend to wear much jewelry. This outfit, however, is all about the accessories. A chunky sweater layered over a silk slip dress provided the perfect canvas for my Chanel So Black Chevron Mini Flap (this was a San Francisco purchase!) and Valentino Rockstud Pumps.

Next, I added some new favourite pieces from local line House of Hudson. You may remember I first introduced Melissa's jewelry in this post. Well, I am also pretty obsessed with her signature knuckle rings as well as these geometric studs that wrap around the bottom of my earlobes. If you're in Vancouver, be sure to check out House of Hudson at Le Marché St. George's summer pop-up, which is on until May 10. I stopped by yesterday (Instagram) and there are some seriously gorgeous items to be purchased.

Slip Dress (worn as skirt): Wilfred (Aritzia) / Sweater: Wilfred (Aritzia)
Shoes: Valentino (here) / Bag: Chanel / Jewelry: House of Hudson (c/o)

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute slip/skirt. Still too cold for me to go full frontal in bare legs, the shadows are chilly lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, the shadows make it chilly but under the sun it's sweltering! I find my legs don't really get as cold as the rest of me.

      Delete
  2. Love this look! That Chanel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 04, 2015

    I've been waiting for this post since I saw your post on TPF about your new acquisition! Congrats on your gorgeous new bag.

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want it all LOL. I mean it, just send everything in the mail ;) You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumps are sooo fabulous!! And that bag matches perfectly. Love it!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Casual Inspiration No. III: Grey Ribbed Midi Dress

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.