May 14, 2015

FOTD: Lise Watier Rivages Collection

Summer for me means bronze skin & cinnamon tans (anyone get the reference? I love this song, btw). Since I tan really easily, that means a change in makeup becomes necessary and I especially like the look of cooler neutrals for a sun-kissed and unfussy look. That's where Lise Watier's Summer 2015 collection, Rivages, comes in.


Inspired by the beach, the new products and colours are the perfect complement to summer tans. I was lucky enough to be sent most of the collection and could not wait to start playing with everything. I mean, look at how pretty it all is!

The star is, of course, the Palette Rivages Eyeshadows, a gorgeous palette with a mother of pearl cover that houses 10 neutral shades. The shadows feature Lise Watier's signature powder-cream formula, which is a little hard to describe. The texture is on the harder side (don't expect a "buttery" application) but seems to work with these shimmers. I applied the 24 Hrs Glam Eyeshadow in Sexy Glam, a pale pink stick eyeshadow, as a base before layering on the rose gold and taupe shadows from the palette. For a smudgy but still defined eye, I used an angle brush with the darkest shadow as a liner and the Smokey Kohl Velours in Nude Velours to line my bottom waterline.


Lise Watier releases a new bronzer every summer and this year's is the Rivages Bronzing Powder. It's a baked marble of bronze, pink, and gold that adds a nice glow to the skin. I also love the new Blush Fondant Suprême in Sand which is a beautiful muted rose pink. Rouge Sublime Lipstick in Amour finished off this very pink-themed look.

For a full list of the products used in this FOTD, be sure to check out my submission this week to the FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel.

Lise Watier Rivages is limited edition and can be purchases online or in select retailers like London Drugs until the end of July.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, all the colours look super pretty, especially the lip colours!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these products look lovely! That baked bronzer looks so gorgeous :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? The marbling is so pretty.

      Delete
  3. Love the eye palette, those colours have my name all over them! I could see myself making use of every one of them - a totally neutrals girl over here lol!


    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a neutrals girl myself and this palette is definitely right up my alley!

      Delete
  4. This collection looks quite pretty on you! The color seem like they'd be really easy to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.