May 19, 2015

Springtime Sweatin'

I hope all my Canadian readers had a good Victoria Day long weekend... the extra day off was just what I needed given how busy I have been at work this month. I went for a hike, rode my bike, saw Pitch Perfect 2, ate a ton (including the Westcoast Tea Service at the Urban Tea Merchant), and caught up with my friends and family. You may also notice that the blog got a bit of a re-design!

As for today's outfit, the last time I wore this sweatshirt on the blog it was Fall (and almost 2 years ago, at that). However, with the up-and-down sometimes it's hot/sometimes it's not weather we've been experiencing lately, I've also been loving it as a layering piece this Spring. See? Spending that much money on a fleece can totally be justified...

Sweatshirt: Zoe Karssen / Dress (worn as skirt): Wilfred Free (Aritzia)
Shoes: Nine West (c/o) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here)

8 comments:

  1. Cute laid back look - love the sweatshirt!

    Rae | Love from Berlin | photograephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and the pictures! Great blog! http://ashaopryhirsi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit :) Hope you had fun, and I sooo wanna watch that movie!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab sunnies! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute outfit- the sweatshirt i perfect for layering! I always bring a light sweatshirt or jacket with me, just in case the weather decides to suddenly be a jerk and blast cold air on me.
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pictures and I like combo of sweatshirt and dress!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.