June 1, 2015

Keep it 100

I alluded to an upcoming vacation in this recent post and wow, it's already time for me to jet off once again. Where am I going? Europe -- London, Budapest, and Vienna, to be exact! If you've been following my blog since the beginning, you may recall that I was last in Europe a few years ago visiting LondonParis, and Rome. European vacations are always fun and I'm especially looking forward to exploring two cities I've never been to.

I'll be taking a brief blogging hiatus while I'm away but you should still be able to catch me on Instagram... coincidentally where I originally posted this outfit a few weeks ago. Turns out I had a whole series of photos from this day!

Sweater: TNA (Aritzia) / Leggings: Lululemon / Jacket: Mackage
Bag: Proenza Schouler (here) / Shoes: Nike (here) / Hat: Golden State Warriors

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.