August 13, 2015

OPI Infinite Shine Summer 2015 Nail Polish Collection

I have been having a lot of OPI swatch parties this year but this one was by far the most time-consuming: 12 shades of OPI Infinite Shine polishes for Summer 2015. Launched earlier this year, the three-step Infinite Shine Gel Effects Lacquer System is OPI's answer to gel effect manis with no light curing or soaking required. Step 1 is the Prime base coat, Step 2 is the Lacquer, and Step 3 is the high-sheen Gloss top coat.


Unfortunately I have not had time to pick up the Prime and Gloss so I cannot comment on the wear time of this new Infinite Shine system (sorry guys, major fail as a nail blogger!). At $18 CAD a bottle, which is a fairly significant price increase over regular OPI, I have read some mixed reviews on whether or not it's actually worth it. I personally change my polish so often that longevity is a non-issue for me, and besides, you can totally wear the Lacquer colours with your own base and top coats.

To that end, I figured I could at least share some swatches so those of you who are interested can get a sense of the shade range available in the Summer 2015 Collection. Overall, I'd say there is a good mix of mostly creams and two metallics.

Enter The Golden Era

Bee Mine Forever

S-ageless Beauty

To Be Continued

Wild Blue Yonder

The Sun Never Sets

Purpletual Emotion

Lavendurable

Follow Your Bliss

You're Blushing Again

Patience Pays Off

Silver On Ice

In other exciting news, OPI is now going to be available exclusively at Hudson's Bay with the roll-out starting at their Queen Street West store in Toronto. This will include the full collection (Infinite Shine as well) and all limited edition collections -- no more salon hunting required!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful shades. The silver is so striking! I wish OPI was sold in drugstores here in the UK.

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so well with all these swatches!!
    I adore this collection, if I didn't own so many polishes already I would be rushing to pick it up for sure, the lovely balance between brights and toned down pastels and how the shades flatter lots of skintones too - they did an excellent job ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.