August 11, 2015

Cameo Lace & Chambray Playsuit

Last year, Free People released a blue version of their Dolce Vita Gardner Romper that I super loved but was not willing to pay $300 for given its limited wearability (unique design, material, colour). Since then, I have been keeping my eyes open for something similar and when I happened upon this dupe, the Madge Cameo Lace Chambray Playsuit on Boohoo, into my shopping cart it went. The chambray material makes it comfortable and breezy while still maintaining some weight. For once I'm actually glad I waited before making a purchase!

Romper: Boohoo / Sandals: Fly London (here) / Bag: Monserat De Lucca (here)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (c/o) (here) / Bracelet: Melanie Audrey

14 comments:

  1. you look incredible! Love the playsuit. Aren't you glad you didn't spend all that money :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! Now that money can go towards other clothes, haha

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of this! Boohoo is always such a bargain too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first time shopping there but I'm sure not the last!

      Delete
  3. This is quite possibly the cutest romper I've ever seen! It looks perfect on you. I also love your lighter hair too. It suits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, since we have similar hair length...did you curl it with an iron or is this air dry? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly not natural -- I wish! I curled it with my ghd styler and then brushed it out :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh I need this playsuit - it's so cute! You look lovely :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE your romper and the soft blue color with the white lace details! It looks so beautiful on you Alison! And that fringe bag....I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty look and a great find!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was totally worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the 'two piece' look of the romper! That shade of blue and white go so well together.

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.