August 9, 2015

Single-Use Facial Picks from THEFACESHOP, Montagne Jeunesse, and Bliss

I am all about at-home spa days, especially facials (you may recall that I've already shared a few of my favourite face masks here on the blog). But what if you're looking for a quick pick-me-up and don't want to get into the mess that often comes with dipping your fingers into jars full of product? Or, what if you're travelling and don't want to schlep all your skincare around with you? I personally travel quite a bit for work and I love bringing single-use sheet masks or undereye de-puffing pads with me to wind down in my hotel room after a long day.


In terms of sheet masks, I've really been liking the Real Nature Face Masks from THEFACESHOP, a Korean company with some fun and innovative products, particularly in the realm of skincare. I have been following THEFACESHOP since it first opened stores in the Vancouver area circa 2005. However, the brand has gone through a significant transformation over the years and recently relaunched those stores (plus added new ones). If you love Asian beauty products, I definitely recommend checking them out.

THEFACESHOP Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patches are formulated specifically for the delicate under-eye area to soothe and moisturize. They are applied after toner and worn for 30-40 minutes, which makes them perfect to just stick on while you go about preparing for bed.


For something a little messier than a sheet mask but still single-use, my top face mask picks come from Montagne Jeunesse. I've shared some of their other masks before, but the new Manuka Honey Peel Off and Chocolate Masque both smell delicious and are also great for your skin.


Lastly, there are the Bliss That's Incredi-'Peel'! Spa-Strenth Glycolic Resurfacing Pads. As far as I'm concerned, Bliss can do no wrong and I love the idea behind these single-step no-rinse exfoliating pads. The active ingredient is glycolic acid, a.k.a. my #1 skincare super ingredient, which can be a little harsh for sensitive skin but I personally don't find them irritating at all. Plus they are super easy to use -- just wipe over clean skin, let dry, and apply your regular moisturizer. It's fuss-free, no-mess exfoliation!

7 comments:

  1. I like the looks of the Bliss ones! I've tried the Montagne ones and they made my skin burn/swell up! I need something more suitable for sensitive skin.
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used a single use face mask for so long - I used to love them as a teen x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the chocolate one for deep pore cleansing! :D Will look for it i Boots.

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    Thanks a bunch for your support on my blog,I am glad you liked my recent post on My Pan AM Experience:
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lately i've been obsessing over korean cosmetics, I'll check out those Face Shop masks ;)

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the chocolate mask! That brand makes great masks.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the Montagne ones and love them! The real nature ones look fab though so i'll definitely be giving that a go x

    touchofgucci.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.