September 3, 2015

Festival Dressing Minus the Festival

Today's outfit is quite a bit different from my usual style and, in fact, is probably more appropriate for an outdoor music festival than going to see a movie (which is what I did instead). However, I have been on the hunt for the perfect white peasant dress all summer long, which is actually a more difficult feat than you might imagine. This Free People Pippa Dress caught my eye months ago but I'm glad I waited because I ended up getting it for 60% off... plus an additional 25% off!

Also, how cool are my new Harley-Davidson motorcycle boots? You may recall that I already own a pair of their cowboy boots, but this time I decided to venture into what the company is truly known for: motorcycles and motorcycle-related paraphernalia -- footwear included. I can't wait to pair these with skinnies and layers come Fall.

Dress: Free People (here) / Boots: Harley-Davidson (c/o) (here)

17 comments:

  1. them boots though! haha so so cool!

    Love the dress and the title made me Lol

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Beijing, Hawaii, Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable outfit and cute boots <3
    I followed you on bloglovin, I hope you follow back :)

    Dice, Wildest Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo adorable :)
    Rivinsvijet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress, it's so beautiful!
    Have a good day xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorg. I totally wish I could wear stuff like this but its always so cold here where I live so its impossible without getting froze to death ahaha. The dress is so cute tho. X

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've teamed a girly dress with tough biker boots! Looks great!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a darling boho dress! you look too cute!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress looks so pretty! I love that you styled it with boots :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one incredible saving, 60% off plus a further 25% off, you lucky thing! I had been looking for a dress like this all summer and yet never found one, so it's lovely to see this looking so beautiful on you where it's warm enough to wear it :) It's all jumpers and fluffy socks for me right now as I'm adjusting to Autumn haha. Have a lovely weekend!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look! Love that dress and boots are so rad :)

    Wanna follow each other?
    Dare 2 Wear

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.