November 9, 2015

Burberry Kensington Trench Coat

Every year I buy myself a birthday present (last year it was my beloved Proenza Schouler PS11) and this year it was the classic Burberry Kensington Trench Coat. My Aritzia trench coat has gotten a ton of wear over the years (see in 2010 and 2012, just for example) and has been slowly falling apart, so the time had finally come to invest in a coat I knew would be a wardrobe staple. With all of the rain we have been getting lately, it has proven totally worth it.

Dress: Club Monaco / Trench Coat: Burberry (here)
Rain Boots: Hunter (similar cut in black) / Bag: Proenza Schouler (here)

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! Not sure I could justify the price tag but definitely a pretty investment!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to invest in quality pieces! I do the same and really have built some great pieces!! Beautiful coat :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful birthday treat for yourself and I absolutely love how you've styled it! x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love trench coats! This is gorgeous!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  5. So classic, I love it! definitely an investment piece!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.