November 6, 2015

Miu Miu Crystal Embellished Velvet Loafers

Miu Miu has always been one of my favourite designer brands due to their fun & girly designs, and I have been wanting a pair of Miu Miu shoes for years. It was just a matter of finding a pair that really spoke to me...  and now, finally joining my my mini bow bag and St. Cocco bracelet are these amazing crystal embellished velvet loafers.

I'm obsessed with the bling (seriously, the funnest), and the maroon velvet both looks and feels incredibly luxe (also available in navy and glitter options). Of course, these aren't necessarily the best shoes for rainy Vancouver but on dry days you can be certain that these have been putting an extra pep in my step.

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Love the embellishment as it's not too much.


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are actually veryyyy pretty!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice :}


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.