November 21, 2015

LUSH Holiday 2015 Party

A few weeks ago, I headed out to my first official holiday party of the season, hosted by none other than LUSH Cosmetics. The company always comes out with amazing products that are perfect for gifting and I love seeing what they come up with every year.

At the Soap Bar, we got a chance to preview the limited edition holiday soaps: Old Father Time, Snowcake, Reindeer Rock, Baked Alaska, and Yog Nog. I had no idea how detailed and intricate the soap designs are before they are cut. I mean, how amazing is Old Father Time? And Baked Alaska looks like a giant bath bomb on the outside!


The LUSH team also had lots of fun activity stations set up for us -- my favourite of which included making our very own bath bombs. Hot baths are, at minimum, a weekly occurrence for me in the winter time and LUSH can do no wrong when it comes to bath products. 


We also got to see how the fresh face masks are made with a demo for Don't Look At Me (which I have previously reviewed here). It's actually quite an elaborate process but was a great way to see just how fresh all the ingredients are.


In addition to Don't Look At Me, I was sent home with a pot of the Cranberry Festive Face Mask, inspired by traditional Christmas ingredients like cranberries and fennel. Cranberries are chock-full of antioxidants so this mask is a great treat for dull and dry winter skin.


If you're stumped on what to buy for certain people on your shopping list this year, I feel like you really can't go wrong with a LUSH gift set. I've both given and received them, and there's definitely something for everyone. Secret Santa would obviously be good for a Secret Santa gift exchange (shocker), while 12 Days of Christmas is a fun spin on the whole beauty advent calendar concept.

9 comments:

  1. This looks like it was a great event! I look forward to getting a Lush Christmas set every year!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush! I would buy the whole shop if I could! It would be so interesting to see how their products are made. I almost bought the cranberry face mask the other day, I might have to go back and get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really been loving it -- it reminds me a bit of Rosy Cheeks but more festive!

      Delete
  3. All of these goodies look amazing. I bet they smell great! I love all the colors.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at these photos makes me so happy! The store is decorated so nicely and that was such a fun event with the interactive stations. I'm posting about my first time using a bath bomb soon! I know, I'm late to the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it the one you made? Can't wait to read about it :D

      Delete
  5. i really wanna get my hands on their advent calendar :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lush products! I haven't gone to the store in a while! This reminds me to do so =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, everything looks amazing! Sounds like a really wonderful time.
    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.