November 18, 2015

Stay Gold

Sometimes I feel a little magpie-ish in that I am attracted to anything sparkly and shiny (case in point: one of my most recent shoe purchases). That was exactly the case when I happened upon these gold sneakers at the Sandro boutique. Designed in collaboration with Reebok, they are seriously everything.

P.S. Today's post title comes from one of my favourite songs, "Gold" by Adventure Club (feat. Yuna), which definitely warrants a listen if you've never heard it before!

Sweater: Oak and Fort / Jacket: Noul / Pants: Babaton (Aritzia)
Bag: Auxiliary (Aritzia) / Shoes: Reebok x Sandro

6 comments:

  1. those shoes are sooooooooo cute! and comfy I bet!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super comfy. I'm so glad athleisure is trending... it's kind of my fave!

      Delete
  2. Ooh so in love with those sneakers. You styled them perfectly too :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God! Those shoes are super pretty and I am sure super comfortable too. I think I should gift these to myself this Christmas. It’s time to make use of Reebok coupons and make them mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then I'm a magpie too because I'm definitely attracted to those sneakers!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with these shoes I love your blog. I hope you will like mine
    Follow me on
    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?/ref=badge
    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.