February 8, 2016

Canadian Tuxedo

Remember that whole being sick for the entirety of 2016 issue that I've been dealing with? Apparently I just can't seem to catch a break because after only a few days of what seemed like good health, I ended up sick. Again.

Anyway, enough complaining... let's talk about this outfit for a second. You guys know I have a thing for western shirts (case in point). It's a little weird but, you see, I really had to get this denim shirt. And then it only made sense to pair it with jeans because every Canadian should rock a "Canadian tuxedo" at least once in their lives, right?

Shirt: Levi's (vintage wash and similar) / Jeans: Frame (here and here)
Shoes: Vince (here)

3 comments:

  1. loving this look! denim on denim is my fav!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you went with two dark denim pieces for this tuxedo!

    xjole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sleek look! I love the darker denim shirts. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.