March 17, 2016

Colgate Total Advanced Health Daily Repair Toothpaste

I'm one of those weird people who actually likes going to the dentist -- probably because it's only for my twice yearly checkup and cleaning rather than any extensive dental surgery (if that were the case, I imagine my feelings would be much much different).

Good oral health is key to our everyday wellbeing, as I mentioned in this post, so I wanted to share some thoughts on a new product that recently hit store shelves: Colgate Total Advanced Health Daily Repair Toothpaste.


Colgate has been my go-to toothpaste brand for years and in fact, the regular Colgate Total was a staple in my family's household growing up. This new formulation builds on that old favouraite because it actually works to repair early teeth and gum damage by remineralizing weakened enamel and killing bacteria that causes gingivitis and plaque buildup. Plus, it's a pleasant mint that freshens your breath and isn't spearmint which I hate, haha.

I'll be honest, even though I like visiting my dentist, sometimes I do get chastised for being a bit of a slacker when it comes to flossing... which, as we all know, can lead to gingivitis and gum damage. I have thankfully become better about regular flossing in recent years, and while this toothpaste can't be a substitute for that, it does help to know I've got another product on my side to keep my teeth looking great!

2 comments:

  1. i used to slack with floss too but now I'm a pro :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten better with the dentist, but I still get super nervous. I am a big flosser though since the fewer the visits, the happier I am!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.