March 23, 2016

Coffee Alley

I'm a bit behind on my Chicago recap post. but in the meantime, I thought I'd share some photos from this cool alley located in front of Asado Coffee on E. Jackson. I've actually stopped drinking coffee on the regular (thanks to being sick, the effects of detoxing from my caffeine addiction were overshadowed by other misery). However, I had to make an exception during vacation... there were just so many lovely cafes to visit! Another Chicago fave we discovered was Goddess and the Baker, which had the best avocado toast. Yum!

Sweater: Oak + Fort / Jeans: Frame (similar)
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (here and here)

3 comments:

  1. You've never looked better, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty alley! perfect for some shots :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect backdrop for an OOTD photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.