May 12, 2016

The Body Shop Piñita Colada Body Butter

I've got a big sneak preview for an exciting range coming to The Body Shop this July... the new special edition Piñita Colada line! It's like the company read my mind and put together my ideal summer scent. I mean, piña coladas are my fave and who can say "no" to the mouthwatering combination of coconut and pineapple?

Lovers of all things tropical can look forward to four new products: Piñita Colada Exfoliating Body Scrub (made with real shredded coconut), Piñita Colada Body WashPiñita Colada Body Sorbet, and Piñita Colada Body Butter.


I was sent the Piñita Colada Body Butter and all I can say is I love it. I remember when The Body Shop's Lip and Body Butters were all the rage back in high school and since then, I have always gone back to the Coconut Body Butter time and time again. And now I've got a new favourite to add to my repertoire!

Unlike the Body Sorbet, which is meant as a lightweight moisturizer, Body Butters really pack a punch thanks to the thick texture that still absorbs easily. You really can't ask for anything more rich or hydrating -- especially for quenched skin that's been out in the sun all day.

6 comments:

  1. this sounds amazing! i must go get a sample!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will buy so many of these!!!!!
    Any idea when they are coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this new Body Shop range sounds gorgeous, I love pineapple! Can’t wait to see it in stores. If you like tropical scents I would recommend the new Escada perfume which has been released for the summer. Great post and blog! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Escada makes the best tropical perfumes! I'll have to check it out :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.