June 16, 2016

Quay Australia "My Girl" Sunglasses

I'm a little late on the Quay Australia bandwagon since, as many of you are already aware, this affordable sunglasses line has been all over social media for the past few years. Oh well... better late than never, right? I wear my Ray-Ban Flash Aviators all the time (just a few recent examples here, here, and here) and wanted to a pick up another pair of sunnies with reflective lenses in a different style. These Quay Australia "My Girl" sunglasses caught my eye with their blue lenses and fun cat eye shape, and you can bet they'll be making many appearances this summer.

Top: Oak & Fort / Leggings: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Denim Shirt: TNA (Aritzia) 
Booties: Vince / Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here, here, and here)
Bag: Auxiliary (Aritzia)

8 comments:

  1. these sunglasses really are everywhere and just like you im late to the party :p oh well haha looking great!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late to the party than not at all, maybe? They are really quite affordable when you consider the styles available!

      Delete
  2. I love the cat shape of these, awesome!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the sunnies are SO good!! Plus love your all black look! Hope your week is super girly! xo

    Girl & Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quay sunglasses are always so cool looking! I need to get a polarized one but I recently bought a pair of Ray-ban clubmasters and it just has a brown lens.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Clubmasters though! I have a pair of oversized ones that I wear all the time :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.