August 5, 2016

MAC Vamplify Lipglosses in "Fab Tested" and "Tuned In"

Last Fall, MAC Cosmetics released their Vamplify Collection and you may recall that I absolutely loved it. The Vamplify Lipglosses are crazy pigmented, high shine colours that pack a punch and smell so good I want to eat them (like amped up vanilla cupcakes... can you say "yum"?)


Back again this summer, seven new shades have been added to the Vamplify lineup, and lucky me -- I was sent two to show you!

Fab Tested is a dusky rose and when worn, a very 90's-style brown shade. Tuned In is a rosey nude and perfect for a neutral "my lips but better" look. I can already see rocking both of these for Fall... in fact, they remind me of those popular Kylie Jenner lip kit colours except not matte.


Find the new Vamplify shades online and in stores until August 25, 2016.

4 comments:

  1. These colors are pretty! My favorite is the fab tested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like that pinkier shade. The 90's look is getting kinda old for me, but I do like how Fab Tested has more of a glossy feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I honestly haven't even given into the trend though I do like it on others.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.