August 2, 2016

Romp Around

Wow, can you believe it's already August? I'm currently recovering from the long weekend (mine was partly spent on the Sunshine Coast boating and BBQ-ing before heading back to Vancouver to take in the Pride festivities). The weather has been hot and it definitely feels like summer is in full swing now.

P.S. Check out my feature on this week's Getting Ready Report Beauty Interview where I talk about my top 5 beauty products!

Romper: Forever 21 / Sandals: Roberto Vianni
Bag: Monserat De Lucca (here) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here)

7 comments:

  1. rompers are the perfect summer outfit! loving this look :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! OMG though can we talk about that bag? I'm in love.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I always get tons of comments/compliments on it because the fringe is so eye-catching :D

      Delete
  3. Love the print of your romper!
    I wore a romper for the first time today in like 3 years and I forgot why I don't like it- takes too long in the bathroom hahaha!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.