August 18, 2016

New Mascaras from Annabelle Cosmetics

Annabelle Cosmetics recently launched an entire "suite" of mascaras aimed to tackle basically any and every lash desire you might have which I was lucky enough to get a full preview of at the London Drugs Beauty Event (#LDBeauty) back in June. Have a look -- there's basically something for everyone:


First up, the BigShow Mascara (pink tube) is a classic staple in Annabelle's lineup that I've been using it for years. The formula adds volume and holds a curl in my straight lashes even though I typically have issues with non-waterproof mascaras. On that note, however, I'm obviously excited about the new BigShow Waterproof Mascara (blue tube)!

Next, the Lash Launcher Mascara has a dual length brush meaning you can use the longer length to get more definition and the shorter bristles on your bottom lashes or other hard-to-reach lashes.

If you're looking for both volume and length, not to mention a cool brush, then the Expandable Mascara may be for you (note: like the BigShow, this isn't a new release but has actually been around for a while). By twisting the cap, you can expand the brush for added volume or retract it for more length and definition. This feature is useful for getting at your shorter bottom lashes too.

Outlash Mascara has a unique 360° twisted brush which looks kind of like a spiral. It's supposed to separate and "fan out" your lashes for a more wide-eyed and dramatic effect.

Blast Off Mascara has a curved brush to get the perfect curled effect. Unfortunately these curved brushes don't work with my straight lashes since I have to curl them with a curler anyway, but this is a good pick if you've already got naturally curled lashes and want to enhance that.

And last but not least, Supernova Mascara is the all-in-one mascara intended to add definition and volume, while maintaining a curl. Pick this if you're just looking for a basic mascara that will give you everything you need.

Find all of these mascaras and other products from Annabelle Cosmetics at London Drugs.

6 comments:

  1. Outlash mascara sounds really interesting! I will have to keep my eyes out for these :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many mascaras! not heard of the brand before but they do sound good!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Canadian drugstore brand. They have some great products!

      Delete
  3. All these mascaras look awesome! I've always wanted to try Annabelles products.
    I just put up a new blog post on new skincare I found from Sephora. I have a couple more posts coming this week. I'm a bit new to blogging and would love it if you checked out my blog!

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound really interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out for them!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i didn't know the bigshow and the expandable mascaras aren't new! I really like how long I can get my lashes with the Bigshow! I can't wait to try Outlash as the wand seems so unique.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.