August 15, 2016

Rainbow Wall

A whole bunch of murals have gone up in Vancouver and this is one of my favourites. I pass it everyday on my way home from work and have watched over the past few weeks as it went from a few coloured lines to the final masterpiece of four prismatic rainbows (I'm only standing between two of them in these photos). I can't wait to go and explore more of our city's new public art!

Tunic/Dress: Free People (here and here) / Jeans: J Brand
Sandals: Roberto Vianni / Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here)

9 comments:

  1. this wall is so fun and cool for pictures! :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Just looking at the mural in its vibrant colors makes me happy! And of course, you look pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. That wall is amazing! I love the colors :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I LOVE painted walls and this one is SO damn good!! Where did you find this beauty?! Pretty sure I need to pop over for some photos. And, I must say, your outfit is so fabulous! Looking gorgeous girly! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, V! It's located at Granville and 7th.

      Delete
  5. What a great wall for pictures and of course you look pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect Instagram wall. I loved your photos, looking lovely as always.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow good find! Is there a list of public murals?

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there's a map of all the new ones on Main St. that are part of Van Mural Fest, but this one isn't actually part of that (it's on South Granville).

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.