September 6, 2016

A Hint of Skin

I wore this exact same outfit to the Rihanna Anti World Tour 2016 back in April after debating over a number of different ones in the days leading up to the concert. This skirt ended up sealing the deal for me... after all, clearly I have a thing for mesh details (see here, for example). In fact, what I realized afterwards was that this just ended up being the "night out" version of one of my work looks!

Crop Top: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) / Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Valentino (here) / Clutch: Rachel Zoe

6 comments:

  1. stunning look! the skirt is very pretty but the shoes steal the show :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute look :)))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic, sexy, but still fashion forward and classy! Love that skirt. Not sure I could wear it with my big booty but it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the whole look on you! Your arms are also looking very toned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.