September 20, 2016

Ballerina

A while back, I posted these flats on my Instagram, which are obviously inspired by the much more expensive Miu Miu ones. Growing up, I actually took ballet lessons for a number of years at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet (little known fact: I grew up in Winnipeg) and although those dance years are long behind me, I still have a soft spot for anything ballerina-inspired.

Sweater: Papaya / Crop Top (layered under): Wilfred Free (Aritzia)
Pants: Babaton (Aritzia) / Shoes: Zara
Bag: Miu Miu (in orange) / Sunglasses: Polette (c/o)

7 comments:

  1. Those Zara shoes are so great! I need a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them! Darling is the word I'd use :) I have been obsessed with watching Natalie Portman in Black Swan recently and they remind me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute shoes! not sure they would go with my style but they sure are pretty :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ballet flats, so girly and romantic!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.