October 12, 2016

The Body Shop British Rose Plumping Face Mask

The Body Shop recently launched a line of Expert Facial Masks featuring five different face masks inspired by traditional beauty remedies from around the world. Being the face mask fiend that I am, I really can't wait to try these all out.

Each mask is made with natural ingredients (vegan/vegetarian) and contains zero parabens, silicones, mineral oils or paraffins. I had the chance to test out the Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask in-store recently and was impressed to find it wasn't sticky as expected despite being a "honey mask". Instead, it was more of a jelly-like consistency, similar to the British Rose Plumping Mask which I was given a full-size of to take home.


If you like roses, the British Rose Plumping Mask will definitely appeal to you since it's quite heavily scented (though not in an obnoxious way). On the skin it feels light, cool, and refreshing. This particular formula also appears suitable for sensitive skin since it was quite gentle and left my skin feeling moisturized once I washed it off.

As you can see, the masks come packaged in a 75 mL plastic jar for $28 CAD. I'm told there should be enough product for 20 uses so it actually works out to less than $2 per mask session -- very reasonable! To make application easier, The Body Shop is selling a Facial Mask Brush for $18 CAD, which intrigues me a bit, although you can definitely get by with just using your fingers like I've been doing.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product! Might have to try it out!

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: My Favorite Purples (And Olaplex!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Girl, YES. We can all use more face masks in our lives.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.