October 17, 2016

findersKEEPERS The Way Dress

As I've mentioned before, prints are not usually my thing. However, on the rare occasion when I'm drawn to a certain one, I kind of have to have it (like my DvF wrap dress). The same thing happened when I stumbled upon this dress from the Australian label findersKEEPERS in this bold "Light Marrakech" print. Wearing it to work has been a nice way to bring brightness to some of the rainy days we've been experiencing here in Vancouver this Fall.

Dress: findersKEEPERS / Tights: Primark
Booties: Report (similar) / Bag: Proenza Schouler (here and here)

6 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous on you! I just love the bold print. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning dress! there's primark in Canada? :O
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no :( I got them when I was in London last year!

      Delete
  3. This dress is so quirky and bold and looks beautiful on you! You look like a work of art :D adore the backdrop too! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    P.S I wondered, would you like to enter my special Too Faced Gingerbread palette giveaway? I would so love to see you there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun print and fun wall too! What website did you get the dress from?

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought it in-store at Nordstrom but I know they sell this brand online at Revolve.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.