October 24, 2016

Halloween Nail Art from KISS and Broadway Nails Press-On Manicure

Halloween is creeping on up which means it's the perfect time to break out some fun nail art! As I have less and less time to paint on intricate designs, however, I've found the easiest way to do this is with products like nail stickers or press-on nails -- especially when it's an occasion like Halloween where you really only need the look for a day or two.

This year I'll be making use of a few different items: KISS Nail Dress and Art Stickers, as well as Broadway Nails Press-On Manicure.


I love a good nail sticker for how fast and easy they are to use, and have recently been enjoying press-on manicures for nights out when I don't have time to do my nails. I first used Broadway Nails Press-On Manicure a few years ago, and have thankfully since perfected my technique. Since my nails are quite short, I realized you can actually trim the press-on nails with a nail clipper and file them down for a more natural look. This can be difficult with longer designs but works in most cases!

1 comment:

  1. easy and simple to use! whats not to love! I love xmas themed stickers too :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.