November 8, 2016

Rainy Day Blues

You might have noticed I've been a bit more absent than usual lately. Honestly, late Fall leading into Winter is always a tough season for me. For one thing, Vancouver's constant rain has really been getting me down. It's dark, dreary, and depressing and all I really want to do is stay indoors 24/7. Not only that, but I've also been recovering from a cold (being sick is the worst!) while trying to stay on top of work. Add in a move this month and preparing for laser eye surgery in December... basically, I cannot wait to get through this slump!

Blouse: Club Monaco / Sweater: J. Crew / Pants: Babaton (Aritzia)
Trench Coat: Burberry (here) / Booties: Vince / Bag: Longchamp (here)
Necklace: Happiness Boutique (c/o)

2 comments:

  1. Love this look, casual and cool!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have an amazing style! I love all of your posts. The quality of your pictures is amazing. Looks lovely there! Your outfits are perfect too; very seasonal and classy! :)

    Assignment writing service reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.