December 19, 2016

You Are Loved

I go for brunch pretty much every weekend and this is a typical casual look for me (I live in Vancouver so yes, I admittedly wear Lululemon leggings as pants). My Mezzi Mini Cosima bag makes the perfect companion as well... I love how it has a built-in charger and Bluetooth speaker, not to mention it's super cute in this tiny size.

P.S. I am getting laser eye surgery this afternoon so will be taking a brief blogging hiatus until I can see again. Fingers crossed for a speedy and pain-free recovery!

Top: Free People / Leggings: Lululemon / Coat: Ever New
Bag: Mezzi (here) / Shoes: New Balance (here)

1 comment:

  1. I swear everyone else can pull off the sneaker look except me! The purse is so cute and love that it's functional too. Good luck with you surgery and hope for a speedy recovery!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.