April 3, 2017

Comme des Garçons PLAY Striped Shirt

Although this Comme des Garçons PLAY Striped Shirt has been on my radar for years, I only picked it up a few months ago. Since then, I've found myself reaching for it pretty frequently since it's such a classic piece (with a twist thanks to the cute heart appliqué). In fact, all of the items worn here are wardrobe staples of mine -- from the oversized sunglasses down to the slip-on shoes!

Shirt: Comme des Garçons PLAY (here) / Pants: Babaton (Aritzia)
Coat: Massimo Dutti / Shoes: Miu Miu (here)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (here) / Sunglasses: Quay Australia (blue lenses)

2 comments:

  1. So chic! I love classic pieces that you can wear time and again. The shirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! I loved it!

    xo,Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.